Saturday 28 December 2013

What's on my ipod!





























































I haven't seen fashion/beauty bloggers talk about music much but I thought it's a big part of my life, so I thought I'd give you an insight into my ipod. I'm going to shuffle 10 songs and list them for you below, please give them a listen if you want to, hope you enjoy!


*Presses shuffle*

1. Song: Toothpaste kisses
    Artist: The Macabees
    Album: Colour it in
    Genre: Indie Rock
    Mood: Chilled/holiday

2. Song: King and Cross
    Artist: Asgeir
    Album: In the silence
    Genre: Acoustic-folk pop
    Mood: Roadtrip/on the go

3. Song: Hello, I'm in Delaware
    Artist: City and Colour
    Album: Sometimes
    Genre: Acoustic folk/pop
    Mood: Sad/nostalgic

4. Song: Quickie
    Artist: Miguel
    Album: All I Want Is You
    Genre: R&B
    Mood: Relaxed/Night

5. Song: Sitting on the dock of the bay
    Artist: Otis Redding
    Album: The Dock of the Bay
    Genre: Soul
    Mood: Uplifting, calm

6. Song: Sex
    Artist: The 1975
    Album: The 1975
    Genre: Alternative/indie pop
    Mood: Relaxed/cool

7. Song: Matilda
    Artist: Alt J
    Album: An awesome wave
    Genre: Folk rock
    Mood: Laidback/city

8. Song: Super Rich kids
    Artist: Frank Ocean
    Album: Channel ORANGE
    Genre: R&B
    Mood: Summer

9. Song: Christmas lights
    Artist: Coldplay
    Album: Mylo Xylto
    Genre: Pop/Rock/Alternative
    Mood: Festive/Sad

10. Song: Written in Scars
    Artist: Jack Savoretti
    Album: Unreleased
    Genre: Acoustic folk
    Mood: Hopeful/roadtrip

Holly xo

No comments:

Post a Comment