Monday 9 December 2013

The Fashion (questions) tag...




What is your favourite style to wear?

Boyfriend style. Oversized tshirts and big, cosy jumpers are my favourite things to wear, especially in this chilly season - so comfy but still stylish!


Who is your fashion role model?

Although this is hard to choose, it has to be Alexa Chung. She pulls of each and every fashion trend effortlessly, and I'm pretty sure she's started a good few too. What an inspiration.


What are you always wearing?


My Chloe perfume, it's just beyond amazing and suits any occasion, plus it reminds me of someone special!


What are your favourite jeans?


Topshop does hands-down the best jeans I've found. I think the quality matches the price, and their are always plenty of styles and colours to choose from, although the Leigh style are my favourite, Joni is also worth a mention- both are stretchy and flattering.


What are your favourite sunglasses?


The Ray-Ban clubmaster, they're just so cool and 70's-looking, I love them.


What are your favourite shoes?


My white leather Converse, because they're so comfortable to throw on for most occasions, they go with any outfit, not to mention how amazing they look against a tan.


Who inspired you to write about fashion?


I don't have a precise answer, but I was inspired to start my blog by incredible bloggers like Rosie from The Londoner, Lily Melrose and Sammi of Beauty Crush, they all have wonderful blogs and I can only dream of having the following they do!



What is your favourite store?


As mentioned earlier, Topshop is absolutely my favourite shop for pieces that last and that are timeless. However for impulse buys and basics, H&M is a winner, it really combines affordability and trend all year round.


Who is your favourite fashion person on youtube?


Probably Lily Melrose- she's just so consistent and I always love watching her, she seems so lovely too!


What is your favourite fabric?


I'd say cotton for comfort but velvet is so amazing for nights out, it add so much texture and glamour to an outfit.


Who is your favourite model?


Cara Delevigne- she's carefree, beautiful and she actually has a personality, this makes a difference! I love how she has so much fun in front of the camera and doesn't care what people think about her!


If you had £5000 to spend on one item what would be?



A Vera Wang wedding dress that I'd keep for the big day and treasure forever, that's all I could think of that would be almost worth the money!



Heels or flats?


I have to say flats because I live in my boots and they're pain-free! Obviously heels are the sexy option but they really take practice for walking in them!




What bag do you currently wear?



I don't yet own any designer bags, so I can't really name or insert a link to it, but the bag I'm currently using is a canvas tote bag that I picked up in Amsterdam, I really like this because it reminds me of what a great time I had in Holland!



Hope you enjoyed my little attempt at this tag, it was really fun to answer!

Holly xo

No comments:

Post a Comment