Thursday 26 December 2013

How to avoid post-christmas blues







I know just like I'm sure many others do, it's difficult to stay motivated and positive when Christmas is over, and it's so easy to slip into that lazy, mopey state of mind. This post is a little reminder of the things to look forward to in the next few months.

1. January sales. Who could deny the excitement of finding that lust-worthy Michael Kors handbag at a discounted price, or the thrill of a new pair of shoes that you just couldn't afford before christmas when they were full price? Christmas was all about giving and now it's time to treat yourself to a little something.

2. The hope of snow. Here in England, we tend to get the first snowfall in early January, and the hope of a beautiful frosted London skyline and plenty of photo opportunities makes me warm inside.

3. New Year's Eve. Celebrating New Year's Eve with friends, family and loved ones is such an enjoyable occasion, and the momentous countdown to midnight is always great fun.

4. A fresh start. On the 31st of December, we will be welcoming 2014. This will be a chance to fulfil new goals, develop new interests, meet new people and see new places. Personally, I like to decide on something from the previous year that I feel I should improve or make more of an effort with and work on this in the New Year.

Hope this helps you stay positive!

Holly xo

5 comments:

  1. Totally love this! Positivity all the way!
    Love Agg
    xx

    www.aggdevine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks, I totally agree!
    Good luck with your blog I see it's new! :)
    Holly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thank you! and yess ahah quite enjoying writing randomly! :)
    Agg xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love writing a blog, I've only had it for 4 months but I'm so glad I made it!
      Holly xo

      Delete
  4. Lol I've literally made my a couple of days ago! Ahaha would be great if you could follow back? Or am I being too cheeky? Lol

    ReplyDelete