Tuesday 18 March 2014

Update!

Hello!
I thought I would update you as to why I'm not posting very regularly at the moment, which is because of the huge amount of work and university preparation I have at the moment because I'm in my last year of school now, unfortunately blogging has to take a (temporary) backseat.
 However, I will be posting updates regularly inbetween my blog posts to keep you update with what I'm up to and all the changes that are going on for me. I thought I'd introduce you to a part of me that you probably don't know about, which is that I sing and songwrite. When I don't have time to write full posts such as reviews, events or fashion related things like I normally do, I will instead post the latest cover or original song that I've done, as I think it will be something a little different- despite this blog being centred around fashion, if I didn't talk about music/show you my own music, as one of the things I love, then you wouldn't know that much about me.
So here you go, the first cover on my new Youtube channel, maybe have a listen?








Love,
Holly xo

No comments:

Post a Comment